What is an Exercise Physiologist?
An Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP) Provides exercise and lifestyle support for chronic diseases and injuries. The primary aim of the delivery service is to encourage lifestyle changes that are sustained in the long term.
Exercise Physiologists work with a number of populations including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Mental health Problems
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Weight management
- Pulmonary disease and more
What can exercise physiologist do for you?
- overcome persisting pain caused by injury or overuse
- improve your heart health
- rehabilitate following a cardiac event
- control your diabetes
- prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- improve your recovery following cancer treatment
- improve your general health and wellbeing