Specialised Altitude training protocols have been greatly supported in the use for health & wellness purposes. When used specifically to achieve general health gains, this helps the development and building of anti-oxidative defence which protects from free radicals. This defence helps individuals fight unavoidable oxidative stress associated with everyday life.
Benefits of Altitude training for overall Health & Wellness include:
- Slowing the process of Aging
- Improves Skin Elasticity, tone & Appearance
- Increases Collagen Production and Skin Microcirculation
- Preventing chronic and degenerative illnesses including Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, Cancer
- Promotion of overall health, wellness and rejuvination
- Increase Fat Burning Metabolism
- Promotion of Muscle Growth
Maintain aerobic fitness with less strain on your injury…
Altitude training enables those with injuries to get a cardiovascular workout and enjoy the physiological benefits of altitude with less mechanical load or effort. At AAP our accredited altitude trainers can assist you with tailored packages and classes for your individual injury rehabilitation and recovery.
LOSE WEIGHT WITH LESS EFFORT
Altitude training is a great way to kick start your weight loss journey or take your existing fitness to new levels. Our accredited Altitude trainers can individualise your training program to become lighter and fitter.
- More efficient workout than at sea level (Upto 25%)
- Decreased resting heart-rate and blood pressure
- Upto 15% Weight loss with 3x as many calories burned due to continued burn post workout
- Enhanced fat metabolism and basal metabolic rate (BMR)