Train Where the Pros Train, How the Pros Train.
Advanced Athletes Performance’s (AAP) high school performance training program brings the same methodology and intensity used with professional athletes to prepare high school athletes. The leader in performance training for elite athletes, Advanced Athletes Performance (AAP) prepares athletes from all sports to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury.
Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work in small groups with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently.
Integrated Training System Focused on High School Athletes
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Vertical Jump
- 5, 10, 20m acceleration
- V02 Sub-max
- Muscular strength
- Functional Movement Screening – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration – Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
- Prehab exercises – Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries
- Post-workout shake – Aid in recovery of muscles providing essential proteins and nutrients
- Nutrition 101 – Understand how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices
Join the program that has supported Olympic Athletes, AFL Players, and Australia’s best Tennis players.