Altitude training for athletes improves physical performance at sea-level and altitude by enhancing muscle function and increasining the body’s ability to uptake and transport oxygen. Athletes in every sport are now realizing the performance benefits that altitude training can have on STRENGTH, POWER, ENDURANCE & IMPROVED RECOVERY RATES.
By exercising 2-3 times per week, athletes can increase performance to otherwise unachievable levels. Scientific studies have shown improvements in VO2 Max and Lactate Threshold by as much as 10%.
Design is Everything
Altitude training has been proven to provide the following benefits to athletes:
- Increased VO2 max and lactate threshold
- Increased Power Output and Speed
- Enhanced Endurance and Stamina
- Reduce Recovery Time
- Increased Capillarisation (density & length), enabling increased oxygen delivery to tissues
- Boost in Mitochondrial Enzymes allowing more efficient use of Oxygen for Energy Production
- Decreased Heart Rate & Blood Pressure
- Increased production and release of Human Growth Hormone
- Stimulation of Fat Burning Metabolism